-
August 28th, 2007, 10:06 AM
#1
Inactive Member
my son-in-law took me truck fishing yesterday..the canal road near the cape has been opened again..it goes along mesquito lagoon for about 8 miles..we would stop and throw out a line when we saw redfish "tailing"....I caught a beautiful snapper..a couple sheephead and a lousy catfish....we're having fish tonight though...and the nice part is ..we can jump back into the trucks air conditioning when we start frying in the sun...hehehehe
-
September 7th, 2007, 04:36 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hmmmmmmmm.....I smell fish....
**don't even go there Rae you sicko**
-
September 7th, 2007, 05:01 PM
#3
Inactive Member
HA...and I was going to comment about you disliking the orange (Volunteer)BUT what Trilla Trout wants Trilla Trout gets...its one of your labias!!!
-
September 10th, 2007, 06:56 PM
#4
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
-
September 11th, 2007, 02:09 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
September 13th, 2007, 04:59 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Yes, I had the other one removed.
-
September 13th, 2007, 10:11 PM
#7
Inactive Member
monolabia hahahahahha..she lies
-
September 17th, 2007, 02:19 PM
#8
Inactive Member
That reminds me of a joke...
A sexually active woman tells her plastic surgeon that she wants her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were too loose and floppy. Out of embarrassment she insisted that the surgery be kept a secret and the surgeon agreed.
Awakening from the anesthesia after the surgery she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed.
Outraged, she immediately calls in the doctor. "I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!"
The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him: "I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself."
"The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and empathized because she had the same procedure done some time ago."
"And what about the third rose?" she asked.
"That's from a man upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears."
-
September 17th, 2007, 04:35 PM
#9
Inactive Member
LMAO!! Good one Rog.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
.
.
.
Red-snapper??? that close to shore? or was it a red-fish? Did it have a black spot near the tail?
.
.
.
I caught a 44 inch black drum last week..
-
September 18th, 2007, 02:24 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks